Term of Conditions

  1. Minimum order quantity: 1 x 20ft. container, mixed items, maximum of 6 items per container.
  2. Lead time delivery: 45-60 days ( negotiable ) after receiving order confirmation and 30% down payment OR L/C opening.
  3. Price Terms: FOB price in USD.
  4. Payment Terms:
    • 40% of the total Amount of Invoice by T/T, and the rest 60% will be paid also by T/T prior to shipment.
    • Irrevocable L/C at sight.
  5. Port: Semarang, Central JavaIndonesia.
  6. Plus minus 10% in container load must be acceptable.
  7. Any pieces not loaded must be taken in the next order.

 

 

 
     
 
Copyright © 2008 Furniwell . All rights reserved. Design by Antarmedia